Sunday 13 April 2008

Super fly guy


I had a call from our retained recruitment agency late last week and I was on the road so I took a brief message and assured Katherine from Exeter that I would call her back. That agency office is near our Devon store and I assumed the call was in relation to our recruitment project there, a piece of work I am kinda' heading up. Turms out Katherine had my CV and was offering me a role. She sent it through and I had a read of it - some kinda' revenue generation job for Flybe down in Honiton and pretty attractive dollar too! Will have a proper old look at it this afternoon.

PS: The observant reader will notice that I am blogging and not quite yet doing my homework (see previous post).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say how much I've enjoyed looking at a few of your posts. I'll check your blog out again soon. I'm a Bristolian in exile and miss the old place. BS5? Trying to think where that is...I was initially a BS2 child and then strictly BS4.

BS5 Blogger said...

Hi Singing Bear- BS5 is Barton Hill and Redfield, kinda' back behind Temple Meads.

Come and look in at the Blog anytime you like.

Anonymous said...

I was just about to say...of course I know the area. I went to school there! I think it's one of those new fangled City Academies now. In my day it was St. George Upper School, Carlton Park. A sink school and we were the dregs! Good times! Nice getting to know you.

Suburbia said...

Congratulations, sounds good.
Are you having a competition today? How many posts in 24hours ?!!