Thursday 24 April 2008

Bill Clinton's cat.


More blokes with guns in pictures today.

I am off to work shortly and I only have one fixed appointment and it's with a horticultural recruitment firm who are looking to provide for one of our stores. Rest of the day is a bit spreadsheety and accounts-based; not my forte but I will have a fair old go at it to find Store benefits.

I wonder if Rogue Trooper (pictured here) gets decent-issue socks when he goes to work on Nu-Earth? I pulled out a great pair today and they are comfy as you like. These are not the knee length Victorian socks of a previous post - we are just talking mid-calf here. Rogue Trooper (if you don't know) is a cloned and lone warrior in a future war. Socks probably not factored in when they cloned the lad.

It's a slow morning as you can probably tell but it is Thursday and the weekend beckons. It's really, really raining. No beers on the wall tonight, methinks.

3 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

Okay, I'll ask. Why Bill Clinton's cat?

Suburbia said...

Beers on the wall a plenty! Sun and blue sky now. Hope you've had a good day.
I see you are no longer a faceless BS5! The new icon is fab(lots of approval!) and inspired by earlier quotes at my place?

PS. I am now wireless. Borg queen rules ko!

BS5 Blogger said...

Hi Liz - Bill Clinton's cat was called Socks, hence the tenuous link!

Hi Suburbia - you were right about beers on the wall being a possibility - sunny and bright indeed. I am glad you like the Winston pic' - it's a Banksy, go Bristol go!

TOP wireless action - you go girl. Blogging all over the house to follow?