Monday 28 April 2008

Philly!


I had a nice visit from an American lady on my Blog tonight and she wrote quite amusingly about men playing Halo at her house (one of whom is her husband, I think) she wrote with a good bit of tolerance of Halo but also a little bit of a sigh too! 'Scargosun' lives in Philly , I think - the city of brotherly love. And isn't Bill Cosby from there too? I wonder is she ever sees him on the bus and stuff.

Anyhow, it was fun to have an American visitor, another look-in via Suburbia.

I wonder if Scargosun knows Sam Power and could put a word in on behalf of eligible single Englishmen?

Off or a bath now after a happy Monday for which I am thankful.

3 comments:

scargosun said...

Awww! Such a sweet shout out! Thank you! Your blog makes me smile.
I have seen Bill Cosby many times but never met him and I don't know anyone named Sam Powers (I'll have to do a search on your blog). If you know Robby Keene, maybe you could put me in touch. ;) Actually, I am am a fan of the EPL and P's team is Tottenham which I guess makes it mine as well. Philly is the City of Brotherly Love although we get a bad rap for our behavior at sporting events. Speaking of siblings, my sister lives on your side of the pond in Richmond.
Looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Came though via Scargosun. I have close friends who just recently moved to this side of the pond from London. Love getting aquainted with the Brits. Us Americans. :-)

BS5 Blogger said...

Hello there Scarogosun, how are you this morning? Does your sister live in Richmond West London, or Richmond in Yorkshire up in the north of England?

I don't know Robbie Keane but I will look out for him in the pub. You like Spurs, huh? Well Tottenham (Hotspurs) are great rivals to Arsenal, the team I like so we will have to respectfully differ on that one. Sam Power is in Barack Obahma's gang and is a foreign policy expert and prominent professor, and she is very attractive too!

Siblings: I have one brother who lives 30 minutes north of London and one who lives in Manila!

I like Halo by the way but am pretty bad at it and get wasted in games by friends.

Hi Alaina - glad you are getting to know the Brits. Did you persuade them to try iced tea yet? :)

See you