Sunday 18 May 2008

Tagged again :)


I have been happily tagged by Suburbia to Post 6 things about myself.


Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you (I still can't do this, I am such a Blog retard, but I think it might just have worked!)
Post the rules on your blog.


Write six random things about yourself.
Tag some people (don't know 6 who are untagged already) at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So, six things about me:

1 I will eat pretty much anything (ate Dog once) apart from Mushrooms (yuck!)
2 I went to school with the Lead Singer of Goldie Lookin' Chain (like that's gonna register with anyone).
3 There have been 2 murders within visible distance of my house in the last 4 years.
4 I have a wooden frog (he's called Stills), a fluffy shark (he's called Clarke) and a stone hedgehog (he's called Smith and was once taken hostage by Walsharoo who sent me a pic' of him blindfolded).
5 I walked right into Michael Caine on Regent St once and left a bit of my BK burger on his jacket. I apologised, he was civil. Serves me right for eating in the street which is a bit vulgar.
6 I did not really know or recognise the Twin Towers prior to Sept 11th 2001 (and I 'm a right spod about massive buildings).
7 I am not very good at maths




3 comments:

Suburbia said...

Thanks glad you could play!

Anonymous said...

GLC...registers with me! They are from near here. Many of them are idiots. Funny for five minutes, though.

scargosun said...

No mushrooms for you!? They are a fave of mine. Oh well, more for me living near the mushroom capital of the world. :)