Monday 7 July 2008

Dillinger Escape Plan.


My good friend and near neighbour Stevie Hopes has introduced me to a band called Dillinger Escape Plan. They sound like a drill in a washing machine and actually received a review 'Sounds like a flight of stairs falling down a flight of stairs'. They are mental, and they hail from Morris Plains in New Jersey in the U S of A, where they appear to put out fastasfuck punk. Track 13 on the album Ire Works is a current (only) favourite, the rest are plain odd.

This is the album's front cover. I like the clean, easy font. They are not really like The B.H Surfers and Locust Abortion Technician but it's the same bizarre Steve type tunes that make one think.

3 comments:

Suburbia said...

Like the album cover, rminds me of Dark side of the Moon.
I won't bother listening to it though as you didn't sell it too well!!
I was going to ask if you'd had a good day but I haven't read your other posts yet which will porbably answer my question.

BS5 Blogger said...

Hi! The day was happy enough thanks. Duly chastised on the lame 3PW effort. Hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wonder if you're writing in English, because I don't understand a word.

It's quite lovely. :-)