Wednesday 16 July 2008

Colossae.


Today is a relatively quiet day in the office and one for bringing together several loose ends and outstanding correspondences before going out again on Thursday and Friday. Those days and evenings will be busy so this evening after dinner I plan to read Collosians. This was a suggestion floated last Sunday and was in keeping with the sermon I heard so I shall give it a go and do a quick Google search on Colossae which is now Anatolia in Turkey. The middle syllable of said book is a 'shhh' sound. Box no. 2 is the chap, I think. The book is about 4 pages only (probably has no room for spaceships or car chases).

This post is just here because it's here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

strange....

Anonymous said...

Have a fun day!

BS5 Blogger said...

Hi Anonymous,

If you are the same anonymous of these last few comments give yourself a name so we know it's consistently you! :)

Good form suggests it's a name not actually your own but at least we'd know it was the same 'you' each time, and that has to be good, n'est pas?

scargosun said...

Enjoy. I will be doing laundry, sipping wine and hopefully packing for my vacation.