Sunday 13 July 2008

Commando


Being a bloke and all that, I am a bit of a spaz when it comes to domestics.

This morning I have run out of kaks because I forgot to put the washing on last night. This means I am going Commando today and will be so at Church later this morning. I am relying on the fact that God is a bloke, and omnipotent as he might be, I am pretty sure he occasionally forgets to put the washing on too and therefore won't mind this underwear faux pas.

I couldn't really find a suitable image today so here's a smart picture of a Scania in the meantime. The more astute of you might notice the poor attention to detail regarding the strop. Bad form if you ask me and risky load retention. Yes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too freaking hilarious. Hope it all "works out" for you.

Suburbia said...

Heee heee! (just "visualising")!