Sunday 4 November 2007

Quack!



I am going to cook a duck today, suitably inspired by Heston Blumenthal on the TV last week. I am not really sure what I am going to do with it, but I reckon it'll be good for a sandwich or two next week at work and for an interesting stir fry dinner this evening.

Not a great deal on the agenda today - Church shortly then I might just chill out for a bit, possibly taking a pint later on! I had a run at 10 to 8 and really should have gone around the Netham twice because I wasn't at all knackered when I got back to the house.

Talked to my folks from Sardinia last night - that was cool!

I finally get my own desk at work tomorrow having had a couple of itchy days hot-desking in the IT department (short on panache, that's for sure) . I will also pick up my Quake 3 CD as posted to me by Walshy (and underpaid by 6p, hence having to go to collect it) for some evening on line shooting action! If Walshers and I are in luck, Bag will join us and we can all goon about in a virtual stylee. When we used to play Quake on line together I always got shot to shit because I would stop to look at smart walls and lights and stuff! Bag and Walshy know deep down I could have them in Quake, though.

No comments: