Monday, 26 January 2009
This weekend I achieved a goal I had put into the planning stage some four and a half years ago. It involved a tall wardrobe that was in the house when I moved in. I just utilised it and it took up a load of perfectly good space.
Inspired towards action at 7am on Saturday I took a hammer to it and dismantled it with 6 good whacks in strategic places. I put a bedside table in its place that came from Ma and Pa and had been in the 2nd spare room for a year. This was not the speediest execution of a plan but I am glad it has reached completion. I seem to have tons more space and light in my room now. The tablecloth was given to me most kindly by one of the women at church and I even gave it a lick of the iron.
It's bathroom completion next, and that might be done by 2011!