Friday, 9 January 2009

Resuming running.


I am off for a run today - not because of any impending new year resolution (I lost weight over Christmas) but just because I went running every day before Christmas and then stopped when I had guests, so today I will resume my gangly regime around the local playing field. It has been a good few days since I went so I will be shagged out when I get back! I know I will enjoy it though and it will soon become a weekday fix again.

A day of reading and working today and setting up some initial meetings. Also, a couple of job applications and, unrelatedly, preparing some roast pork for tomorrow.

3 comments:

The Dotterel said...

Shagged when you get back? Be careful expending so much energy or you'll be losing even more weight!

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

you do like your food, don't you? I would estimate food is mentioned a good lot on your blog...

BS5 Blogger said...

Yes, food seems a constant theme, or at the least the cooking of it! Mind you, I even the score and burble on about running too!