Saturday 3 January 2009

Larks.


I am rarely happier than when attending a good house party, and my friend Cas threw a blinder last night! Great curries and salads and stuff to graze, and a house full of music and good people. There was no drama, no arguments and no issues at all, and young and old mixed with complete ease. Half the people had no idea what the facebook and I tunes conversations were about, but then again the other half weren't too sure about Motown on the stereo (although everyone danced). I think I stayed until about 2.00 and wandered home in contented bliss, with a Stilton cheese and lamb sandwich. Quite my favourite evening out of the festive days of late.

2 comments:

Lakeland Jo said...

stilton and lamb- sounds quite good really. Must try

Saz said...

oooo stilton and lamb thats got me thinking food!! good party!!