Wednesday 28 January 2009

Take my quiz and win a plane! **


Tonight I was looking for interior shots of the A380 VIP Airbus plane, a snip at $300m. Whilst looking for it (see picture) I found this meme and I haven’t seen or done one for ages so here goes.

Smoke ‘em if you got them but it’s not obligatory.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Don’t think so but hey, middle name - I am the 3rd son and I was named after my Dad – top skills.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A touch before Christmas!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do but it’s pretty bad; it’s nice to see your own writing in a hand written letter
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Cow’s tongue!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so, yes
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Is The Pope a Jerry?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No – it has to be mental to leap off a bridge tied to a ‘laccy band and let the tension fuck your spine and eye sockets
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? The Archers
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Of course I do! Even when hammered
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, I am a gangly stick insect. Strength of will though
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? No preference
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Manners
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lack of stimulating job right now
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss the bowl if I go for a slash in the night; I don’t put the light on and try to aim
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not bothered
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Grey pants (hey I am English, it means underwear, not strides), brown shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Lamb chops and veg’ at my pal Steve’s house
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Live stream of House Music Radio, insoulwetrust.com
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Ground coffee
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Steve, he invited me over for dinner and a natter
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? n/a, I found it randomly
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? A good football international, especially if it’s Brazil!
27. HAIR COLOR? Kinda salt and pepper
28. EYE COLOR? Grey or green I think?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30 FAVORITE FOOD? Home cooked – no particular region or dish
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings (involving car chase, guns, spaceships or breasts…)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Wall-E, and it gave me really vivid nightmares
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue/white check
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? The Gobi
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Alaina, I reckon (but no pressure, honey)
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A Biog’ of Robert Oppenheimer, ‘American Prometheus’, and on and off, Leviticus
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Ponch and Jon, dude! Go CHiPs!!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Wall-E
42. FAVORITE SOUND? It’s a British garden bird that says ‘summer evenings’ but as for specifics it could be a chicken, an owl or an eagle; I don’t know
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones – more bang for your buck as they haven’t been shot or sent to the check out just yet
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Beijing: mental, scary, full, crazy, alive, no fecker over 5’10”
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am articulate!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? London
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? My pal Barack O

** Free plane prize entirely fictitious.

6 comments:

Saz said...

okay l'll copy and paste it and do it tomorrow..
I think they are great fun and l like telling porkies!!

BS5 Blogger said...

Great - you are always witty on these too! Interested in your 6 and 14...

Anonymous said...

The Archers?
pink? really? I'm surprised
"a slash" is that what I think it is?
The Gobi? what on earth...

it's like another language sometimes Rich!

BS5 Blogger said...

Hee hee!

The Archers is a simple radio serial over here, 'an everyday story of country folk'.

A slash is probably what you think it is!

Seeya

scargosun said...

So what is actually your favorite Cereal as in food for the body rather than tv serial as in (junk)food for the brain. ;)

BS5 Blogger said...

Scargosun, that would be Shreddies, I think. I don't know if they are an American thing too.