Thursday 1 January 2009

Three!


I am into my third year of Blogging! That's a bit of a cheat actually as year 3 is only 1 day old, and year 1 was the tail end of 2007 heading into Christmas.

Anyhow, thank you for staying on the bus with the inconsequential and wandering 555 posts of 2008 and 106 posts of 2007.

It's been a total lark, meeting great folks and Barack Obama, Sam Power, Erin O' Connor, Kylie and all sorts of people along the way.

Here's to 2009 and further daftness.

I am letting Andy Warhol into my blog but just today and for illustrative purposes; I'd normally brand him a modern art chancer (and therefore a total conman).

6 comments:

Suburbia said...

How could you?!!!

Saz said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

BS5 Blogger said...

Hee hee- sorry about that Suburbia but you know how modern art is! If I told you I bought myself a new calendar with Jack Vetteriano as the theme, would that even the balance?

FFF, HNY to you too :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. And... happy 3rd blogging year, even though it's only calendar.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year ( i know im a bit late, but better late than never ).

BS5 Blogger said...

Hello Branwen. Thank you and a happy new year to you too. I don't think it counts as late until the Twelve days of Christmas have passed?

Have a good Sunday