Tuesday 13 January 2009

Cool Questions again...


My Blog pal over at FFF asked me to answer these questions after a little interview over at her place that she passed on!

1. Why do you blog? Enjoyable to expound on things I like in a harmless fashion! Fun to have an archive to look back on without it being a major exercise in vanity. Nice to meet people along the way, from near and far.

2. If you were invited to a birthday party and asked to give the birthday girl/guy one book you love, which would it be? Why? The Haynes Instruction Manual for R2 Units...just in case

3. If you were a car, which would you be and why? I'd be Car-y Grant because other than the slight handicap of being dead (and possibly on both buses?), he was a bit of a dude.

4. What were your first five paid jobs? Barman, Store Deputy Manager, Merchandising Manager, Communications Manager, Operations Manager - mostly retail (all but the first one had the simple job requirement of walking round with a bit of paper looking purposeful).

5. Tell me two interesting things about yourself that may surprise me. (1) If I walk on a polished wooden floor with socks but no shoes, it makes me feel like I am going to pass out! (2) I don't *really* know Barack Obama (well not on first name terms anyway).

Thanks FFF!

2 comments:

Saz said...

Well super fast BS5..thanks for participating...you can offer to pass the game on you know!

great cool answers not tkaing yourself or it seriously..cheers

SAZ xFFF

BS5 Blogger said...

Just fun without too much self seriousness:)