Tuesday, 13 January 2009
Cool Questions again...
My Blog pal over at FFF asked me to answer these questions after a little interview over at her place that she passed on!
1. Why do you blog? Enjoyable to expound on things I like in a harmless fashion! Fun to have an archive to look back on without it being a major exercise in vanity. Nice to meet people along the way, from near and far.
2. If you were invited to a birthday party and asked to give the birthday girl/guy one book you love, which would it be? Why? The Haynes Instruction Manual for R2 Units...just in case
3. If you were a car, which would you be and why? I'd be Car-y Grant because other than the slight handicap of being dead (and possibly on both buses?), he was a bit of a dude.
4. What were your first five paid jobs? Barman, Store Deputy Manager, Merchandising Manager, Communications Manager, Operations Manager - mostly retail (all but the first one had the simple job requirement of walking round with a bit of paper looking purposeful).
5. Tell me two interesting things about yourself that may surprise me. (1) If I walk on a polished wooden floor with socks but no shoes, it makes me feel like I am going to pass out! (2) I don't *really* know Barack Obama (well not on first name terms anyway).