Friday 23 January 2009

BS5 as a small chap.




My brother is home at the mo' on a six week break from the Flip Flops where he normally lives. He has spent a load of his time working but lots of time scanning in family phot0grpahs from back in the day and saving them on his Mac. Here's two of me as a little chap! The one with my Dad is the house I grew up in (also pictured in the fog), not long after we moved there from London. I helped (or hindered) my Dad digging a new trench. I am now about 4 inches taller than him. And still just as useless digging a trench, I suspect.

The woman in the funky specs/haircut is my mother, of course!

3 comments:

Saz said...

Awww...I love seeing oldie pics...well not that old exactly!! but you know what l mean..
lovely home you had there!!

Anonymous said...

Ah your mum's a top woman! Lovely photo! E8xBS4.

BS5 Blogger said...

E8 - why thank you! x