Saturday 24 January 2009

On reflection...


Today I attempted to purchase a mirror for my bedroom re-design project. I started off at 'The Range' where mirrors were inexpensive, and kinda' looked it too; harmless and functional. The mirrors just came as you saw them and all the hanging peripherals had to be purchased separately in an aisle on the other side of the store. Bugger that for a Saturday afternoon lark (or indeed competent retailing). Went to another store which was more organised and with staff on hand to advise mirror-illiterate customers (me!)

I may have to look again in the week as it's a complex task to go for in one hit and without further consideration. Instead I purchased 'After Burner Black Falcon' for my Playstation Portable (PSP). I can't do up my tie looking into my PSP, or do my hair but I think it was an altogether more sensible purchase as this screen shot confirms.

4 comments:

Suburbia said...

See! You do need interior design advice after all!!
;)

BS5 Blogger said...

And flying advice too...

Saz said...

I;m all for finding staff who can actually HELP customers....

just dont get me started on customer service.!!

BS5 Blogger said...

I suspect you and I could talk for England about retail! Boots are the worst in the world for customer service, I think - never have any floating staff to assist, and the layout and merchandising is useless!