Wednesday 7 January 2009

The fourth four.


My Blog pal Saz over at FFF has left a picture tag on her blog. She has put up the fourth picture in the fourth photo folder from her computer and explained it.

I liked the idea of that and here is mine. This is my fourth four. Meet Marlon Shakespeare and Joe Dredd.

It's artwork from Judge Dredd, the anchor story in the comic 2000AD. This was a whole long saga about 'Chopper' (AKA Marlon Shakespeare) who skysurfed his way to world championship standing in a future Skysurfing elite. A very, very addictive comic strip that I enjoyed around about the age of 16.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah like that's the fourth photo in your fourth directory.

there's is not enough hair.

BS5 Blogger said...

Ha ha - I bloody knew you'd play that angle! Top 70s action rather passed over, it has to be said.

Saz said...

Judge dread was a singer in the 70's BIG SIX AND BIG SEVEN I recall!! there now l've gone all nostalgic..l'm at work checking out my blog and amazon..naughty me..