Wednesday 26 March 2008

Safe in the arms of...


I have just had the best night's sleep in aaaaaaaaaaaaages! I went to bed at about ten and noticed my alarm clock was a little slow so I set the one in my head which is faultless and worked; I woke at half five and dozed another 30 mins. Anyhow - top kip and feel good today. I was on my jack, alas but it was a great snooze nevertheless!

Off to work now to do some recrutiment support for two of our stores and to measure some floor space and staff costs for another one.

I wonder what Greg and his gang are up to in Jamaica today?

2 comments:

Suburbia said...

Great photo, however this is an SOS.You seem to always have so much energy! Please send some over to the suburbs, I am in need!

BS5 Blogger said...

Well, y'know, single bloke and no other commitments than that - hardly saps one's energy! :-)