Wednesday 5 March 2008

Arsenal Vs. Texas


A great night for the mighty Arsene Wenger and his lads but not such a blinder for Barack. I wonder what sort of spin and analysis today will bring in America? Let's hope Barack's current momentum isn't pipped by Hillary's new momentum.

I have had a totally idle morning here and slept in until a quarter to seven. I have meetings all day today at a Law firm near Queen's Square here in Bristol. It kicks off with a 9.30 start so I can walk to work at a respectable hour and pace! There is a morning session on employment law for all our store managers and then I have a slot in the afternoon to update the group on my various supply chain projects. If we finish on time I might just even make circuit training too, and I haven't been to that for far too long.

No comments: