Saturday 5 January 2008

Runner


Went for my first run since just before Christmas today and to my pleasure and surprise, I was not a wheezing bag of exhaustion when I got home again; in fact I was in reasonable shape and not too shagged out at all! I'll go again tomorrow and hopefully as a result I will conduct myself with relative dignity and stamina at circuits on Monday.

I am off into town today with Trevor and Cas' as Trevor has some errand or other and all three of us agreed to a nose about and a pint in a city centre public house!

Later I will use the remainder of a chicken I cooked in the week and I will scratch up a curry from nothing which will be a pleasure to cook. I may indulge in a Saturday night movie.

Epiphany tomorrow and all the decs and the tree to come down, though I will not write Christus mansionem benedicat in chalk above the front door as is some people's Western Liturgical practice (not that it's a bad thing, I hasten to add).

No comments: