Friday 20 June 2008

Over the water. Ireland blog 1

Gooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, Ireland! Here I am in Foulksmills at Seamus's house! Half seven and everyone else is in bed but I got 2 hrs' kip on the ferry so I am staying up. Seamus and Misa came to collect me from the ferry but they had also driven to Dublin and back bcse the Manchester boys had their flight delayed so they missed their coach.

We are off to Eric's shortly. Eric is Seamus's brother and lives two big fields away. He runs a plant hire business (diggers not begonias) so there is always some caper to be had at his house. An hour into the country and larks already.

Happy as a lark this country Friday morning.

More updates as time allows. We already drove past The Clever Salmon and I said hello - a pint on the cards for lunchtime, surely.

Sub, to answer your query.....we will surely hit 40 over the Fri-Sunday!

7 comments:

Suburbia said...

Brilliant surprise to have a message for you this am.

I know you didn't sleep last night because I had a very interesting dream about you(!!!)Quite a way to start my birthday!;)

Hope the 40 go down well this weekend. I'm sure they will

Can't wait for the next update.

Sub x

BS5 Blogger said...

I hope I was a civil gent in your dream!

Suburbia said...

X rated so there was nothing civil about it!!
Hope you don't trow up on the way home! It has been gales here, I guess the sea may have clamed down a little by now.

Suburbia said...

I meant throw not trow (seem to have caught the Irish accent, how did that happen?!)

BS5 Blogger said...

Gosh Sub, ding-dong and exciting!

Just home now and will post at length tomorrow, but I am thinking about that X -rated action!

See you soon....

BS5 x

Suburbia said...

Sweet dreams! (heehee)

Oh by the way have you heard from your bro in Manilla?

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, I love this blog and I love Ireland! I am also making my own blog, its for people looking for love in Cork or Dublin: 'Experience - Ireland' is my first blog, it is free matchmaking service and you do not need to register to use it. Please have a look and let me know what you think (http://www.experience-dating.com/free-online-dating/ireland.html)