Wednesday 4 June 2008

Kabooooom!


Between news fixes to see if Hillary has done anything interesting yet, I watched two episodes of Walking With Dinosaurs this evening.

The 2nd ep' was in fact the final one where the T-Rex had rather a short moment considering what an iconic beast she was. The one that featured in the show happened to get her job as a massive noisy dinosaur right in the week when a comet hit the Gulf of Mexico with a right old KABBOOOOOM that wiped out 85% of life. That's gotta be a pisser for timing.

4 comments:

Suburbia said...

Oooh SS's favourite. He has watched it so often I swear he knows it by heart!!

BS5 Blogger said...

8 or 36; if you are a chap, dinosaurs (especially big, loud ones) are very cool.

Great week so far, thanks - first day back after Mon/Tue off. Today flew by and tomorrow it's Thursday. Weyhey!

Suburbia said...

Weyhey indeed! But won't it be even better when it's Friday (evening)?!

scargosun said...

I have not watched this. Mostly b/c I am afraid I would cry at the destruction of a whole way of life but I will see it eventually.