Monday 30 June 2008

Monday Monday


Despite having a day at home today, and therefore a Monday lie in, I bounced out of bed happily and cheerfully at 6.30 am. I woke and tried to guess the time and it felt like half seven but then I rolled over and James Naughtie told me it was only half six (if you are reading this in America, don't worry, you didn't miss a change of inclination and a new relationship, JN presents Radio 4's flagship morning news prog, 'Today').

A nice long bath and then a few more trawls of recruitment sites for jobs I can handily look at. A quick re-read of my CV too. Off later to see some agencies about this and that.

It seems sunny and warm and I have yesterday's Observer to pick up again whilst sat on my wall.

I have a chicken to roast as well which will provide a whole load of eating!

This pic is of me last Monday!

3 comments:

Suburbia said...

Something tells me that leaving that mower behind in Ireland was rather difficult!!

BS5 Blogger said...

Leaving the whole country behind was hard work!

Anonymous said...

Glad you clarified JN... I was becoming quite concerned.