Monday 15 December 2008

Understanding the oven.


I had roast lamb tonight and it was FANTASTIC. I am not really confident about lamb and don't understand its intricacies quite fully yet, but tonight I just relaxed, went with the flow, prepped it totally, relaxed and cooked it. I have not cooked it perfectly ever before but tonight was pretty near! All the accompanying stuff was straightforward and good but the lamb was just divine. Fell apart in the mouth and when washed down with some wine, it was truly excellent!

Almost a crime I suppose that it was me on my jack.

3 comments:

BS5 Blogger said...

Thanks! Maybe Barack O will give me a shout for a chef's role once a week in his administration.

scargosun said...

You are making me think I need to eat red meat tonight though I may have a hard time finding the properly raised kind close to home.

BS5 Blogger said...

Shall I e you some lamb?