Thursday 23 October 2008

Naked Politics.


Now - onto politics! The Americans are a bit uppity that Sarah Palin has spent something like 90,000 dollars on clothes in the six weeks since becoming Veep running mate. Here's my vote wining, thrift-conscious solution (not that I want them to get more votes than Barack O!)

Let's see Sarah Palin campaign buck naked. She's not a bad looking bird and it would send all the right messages and make things more entertaining.

Hollywood or Brazilian votes acquired, or maybe more of a Bush campaign!

Whaddayareckon?

4 comments:

scargosun said...

OMG! You are too funny. I don't care a whole lot about the $ for the clothes. I am sure that the suits the guys wear are not cheap. Remember, you can put lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig. :)

BS5 Blogger said...

Hello!

Hey, I have not been able to load your Blog since Monday and I am missing my fix of America! The background and twitter all load up, but not the text! :-(

Hope I can read you soon!

Clothing: too right; I bet Joe Biden and John McC wear hand made finest suits that cost a good few unseen dollars.

Anonymous said...

Bush Campaign - very good.

I must confess to being bored and pitiful in equal measure with regard to the American Presidential Election, which I will explain more in a 'soon to view' post on PF. That aside, perhaps you should consider a dedicated 'Presidential Race' day by day account of developments various...

That'll irritate the fuck out of a lot of people, well me at least.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

That kind of changes the story about The Emporers New Clothes...
doesn't it?

Wonder if they'd win if she did that.

Last I heard, it was $150,000. Oh the good things she could have done with that kind of money.


Scarlett & Viaggiatore