Saturday 1 December 2007

Two grand Macaw.


This is a snap I took at work yesterday. It is George, a Macaw and yours for two thousand pounds. George is three years old and has about another 70 left on the clock. He's very friendly and tried to eat the phone about a second after this pic' was taken. I say hello to him every day and he says hello back (he has the vocabulary of a 4 year old child, but entertainingly he can also swear). He's a noisy hooligan if people aren't stroking him or generally stopping to say hello. George was more endearing than the scorpions and the tarantula I also met whilst working in the pet department for a short spell.

I was chatting to an attractive woman in the store who was asking about George - and I got totally busted because I wasn't entirely focused on the Macaw!

No comments: