Thursday 25 October 2007

Brain Activity in rare Garden Centre shocker!


Wow! I used my brain at work today - a sign of activity to come, I hope. I wrote a quick paper on this and that and it was presented to various colleagues with some good feedback.

The office was pretty noisy because stacks of people were in so it was a good day but not the most productive ever. Had very pleasant email exchanges with a refreshing new acquaintance down in Devon who has a good outlook on work and life, and also had some banter on Google talk with Walshy to compare breakfast.

Thursday night, so a bit of Zane Lowe and Pete Tong and some general chillin' after dinner. Total bollocks on the TV so radio all the way!

Apparently everyone has to wear pink tomorrow for breast cancer awareness so I am considering a pink shirt or pink tie, but obviously not both.

Clutch in for the weekend now - get in!

No comments: