Sunday 14 September 2008

Winging it.


This morning I am doing a speaky bit in Church. This will be the second time as I also did this on the weekend the Olympics opened.

In a 'leaving my homework to the last minute' style, I have not prepped this. At all! It's not for a lack of interest because I like doing churchy stuff and try to give it my best, it's just that I have been doing a ton of other stuff of late. I will have a think about it in the next hour and make brief notes and hope that I can wing it with a little thought, skill, good luck and ex contemporaneous blagging. I won't let myself down, that much I know.

I was looking for a pic for this post and the one I have chosen has little to do with the post but it's just smart!

Other news: I have an interview with J Sainsbury in London on Friday for a potential job. I was going to do some prep for that today but the blurb for my presentation didn't make the Saturday mail.

2 comments:

scargosun said...

You still have time to do the interview prep and I am sure that you did a wonderful job at church today. :)

BS5 Blogger said...

Hello there. It went fine , thank you but the stand in vicar (not the usual one) was a bit fierce in her disposition, I thought.