Thursday 30 July 2009

Top smart.



I have had a few nice things happening recently and I am grateful for that.





Here they are:







  • The county council covering a flat I rented in 1999 wrote to a pal of mine to tell him that we had a council tax rebate from that year for £380! I live in BS5 now, of course but I am still on the records and will get a third of the rebate!

  • I collected new specs on Wednesday and they are scratch free and un-wonky, unlike my rather battered old pair. I can see clearly now the specs have come!

  • I have started running again and my legs feel good for it

  • I have had a top smart drive in VX52, a pleasure that has been absent for three weeks (lots of nights away)

  • I am hosting my brother and his GF for dinner in a week and we will dine as a happy four

  • A good bloggy pal posted a crane on her (charming) Blog for me to look at!

  • I've bagged a go on a Saturn V rocket (okay, I made that one up)






I like it when I can count my blessings and when good things happen.




3 comments:

Saz said...

Aw...glad l helped make your happy day.....

Enjoy the meal for four!!

Suburbia said...

Does that rocket carry those space chickens that travel well at around 513 miles above sea level?

BS5 Blogger said...

Yes it does, Sub', and apparently they peck away at all the switches and buttons and create gravity free havoc!