Saturday 22 November 2008

Word, mofo!


My Blog pal Alaina posted this tag thingy on her Blog and I thought I would have a go. It's dead easy - a snappy one word answer to each!

Over to you Sub and Scargosun?


1. Where is your cell phone? Bed
2. Your significant other? Imagined
3. Your hair? Grey
4. Your mother? Wise
5. Your father? Dude
6. Your favorite thing? Friendships
7. Your dream last night? Galway!
8. Your favorite drink? Guinness
9. Your dream/goal? Wyoming
10. The room you're in? Content
11. Your fear? Drowning
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Bristol!
13. Where were you last night? Rhubarb
14. What you're not? Short
15. Muffins? American
16. One of your wish list items? Invisibility
17. Where you grew up? Lincolnshire
18. The last thing you did? Bathed
19. What are you wearing? D.Gown
20. Your TV? Valued
21. Your pet? Clarke!
22. Your computer? Vital
23. Your life? Content
24. Your mood? Content
25. Missing someone? Yep
26. Your car? VX52!
27. Something you're not wearing? Thin
28. Favorite Store? HMV
29. Your summer? Smart
30. Your favorite color? green
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? 2008

5 comments:

Suburbia said...

Cool answers, might give it a go later :)

Saz said...

HONESTLY?

Suburbia said...

Done it!

Cannwin said...

Why Wyoming? Interesting.

And I probably would have put

Father: Jerk

(well maybe not cause he would probably read it, but I would have thought it) I'm glad to see your relationship with your dad is a little better than mine. :)

BS5 Blogger said...

Hello Cannwin. Well, oddly when I read that question, 'Wyoming' just popped into my head. No idea where it is on the map, don't know and Wyomians (?) but given that the word popped in there and then, I just went with it.

Hey, my Dad is the man!