Tuesday 11 November 2008

LOUD!


Now yesterday I happened to wake at 3 in the morning and I just stayed up until about 9.30pm so I was a bit bamboozled by the end of a strange day. I had a great sleep overnight but the noisy-gang next door set a personal best this morning for shouting, crashing, banging, swearing and generally being a noisy, profane family. Not unreasonable to make some noise at half seven but man they are loud! Anyhow, after a pleasant (and warm)10 hours in bed I feel normal again. Off for a run and then various tasks to complete today. I will not be shouting or swearing at anyone, I hope.

2 comments:

Saz said...

well welcome to my world! i woke at 3am, with a migraine, and its only just going..and I have things to do and people to see!! I hate it when I lose the tiny bit of control I (think) I have...
have a good run

BS5 Blogger said...

I am glad your migraine has left the building but I am sorry to hear it was there from so early on!

I don't think I have ever had a migraine, as I reason that if I had had one, I would know about it, and of course a hangover doesn't count.