Tuesday 19 February 2008

Beards!


It's all beardy types in the news and in the world of BS5 this Tuesday lunchtime.

Firstly Dickie Branson wrote to me to say 'Rich, we are upgrading your broadband from 4 meg a sec to 10 meg a sec next month, no catch, no cost, no conditions'. Thank you Dickie. No doubt he had time on his hands to write letters, now that he doesn't need to prepare for ownership of Northern Rock.

On the world stage Old Man Castro has jacked in. Fair enough. Within hours George Bush has showed his infinite capacity for being a twat with his quote, "Eventually this transition ought to lead to free and fair elections, and I mean free and I mean fair, not these kind of staged elections that the Castro brothers try to foist off as being true democracy," he said."And we're going to help."

George, you're a dick. Mr Castro was there for you and a string of your predecessors and you couldn't shift him! If JFK and Ronnie couldn't achieve it, there's no way you have any clout! Only 239 days until thr US votes for the next President. Thank goodness.

All I need now is the A B of C to call me up for my thoughts on Sharia law and it's a facial hair hat trick.

No comments: