Friday 4 July 2014

Rescue Ridgebacks

At the end of this week I am at my mum and dad's house, helping their neighbours move house.
All this was going as per plan last evening when the phone went and a friend from growing up days came on the line. Were we in the humour for a rescue mission? 

Our friend Kate had broken down whilst on a rescue mission herself, driving two Ridgeback pups to a rescue centre in Hay on Wye. Said party stayed here overnight and will resume their mission this morning. Rather nobly (I thought) I kipped in the conservatory with the hounds, resulting in a 05.15 alarm call of nipped toes and licked ears. By the look of these two, they are a big old bag of lunatic hooliganism. Many things will be chewed. For small dogs they are prolific poop machines. 





2 comments:

Unknown said...

We cannot thank you enough for being so noble. .. pups are having a great time x

BS5 Blogger said...

My pleasure, truly!