Sunday 20 December 2009

BS5 and The Big Man.

This is a bit of a spannery video but I took this earlier tonight
prior to our Church candlelit Carol service. It was well attended and
had all the Hymns one would expect and enjoy.

I read one of the lessons and this year I landed John and 'in the
beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was
God'.

Anyhow a good sing song and a happy event just after a rather decent
roast lamb. Lamb and carols both delightfully shared with BS9.

Work tomorrow and the quietening down to Christmas eve.

3 comments:

D'ang said...

All very festive! But I think the better reading would have been the Jules speech out of PF. I can imagine you up in the pulpit giving it all that...

BS5 Blogger said...

That's brother Ezekiel and he was a pipe hittin' motherfucker, motherfucker!

You feeling better today?

D'ang said...

Yes, better. But Kahless wants his plinth back!