Saturday 9 May 2009

VX52 and Onions...


I woke at 5 and stayed in bed for an hour listening to a hat trick of Radio 4 programmes that covered birds living near The Wash, trains on the Settle to Carlisle railway line (smart!) and thirdly, chickens!

Up and about now and it is a bright, possible day.

I am going to prepare roasted onions as a starter to dinner today and I will roast them with a little goats' cheese and olive oil, and maybe some thin ham. How very Islington!

In order to do the above I need to take a drive to the supermarket in VX52, an increasingly rare treat. I miss going to places in my car.


5 comments:

Suburbia said...

The pony tail beckons!!

BS5 Blogger said...

Oh yes, right along with the plan to give my suits away, shred all my ties, take a subscription out to 'Marketing' magazine and move to some fuck awful arty north London suburb!

:)

Suburbia said...

Ooooh! Someone got your goat?!!! ;)

(bet the onions are delicious)

Saz said...

sounds like lovely food!! Oh a man that can cook too!! Larry ahs takent to cooking breakfast for me on sundays...so in another 34 years maybe a dinner too!!

BS5 Blogger said...

Hi FFF, I am not sure I can 'cook'; I put stuff together well enough but no more than that!

Suburbia - I will let you know ref' the onions :)