Saturday 16 May 2009

The pipes, the pipes are calling...


What a top smart day for blogging.


Keen readers may recall some Hong Kong photos from last week, including a very smart escalator (incidentally, a senior citizen I know of has recently captured the delights of the escalators at Cabot Circus that go slowly when no one has been on them awhile and then speed back up if you catch them just right -  it's quite exciting).


Anyhow, I am with my HK brother this weekend and  he had forgotten to send me this top image, reflecting the culture and diversity of 21st Century Macau.

And there are cranes in the background!

2 comments:

Saz said...

I am soo excited I cannot impart this to you adequately!! doh!

BS5 Blogger said...

Isn't it just great?!

Hey I am up in Cumbria again next week, staying overnight in Arnside, if you know that small village?