Tuesday 23 February 2010

Transporters enabled.

Last week I went to stay with my folks . BS9 and I met them at their
local eatery which always excites BS9 with its fish dishes and great
puddings.

We arrived and parked up, with snow all over the place unlike Bristol.

As I parked VX52 I spotted these characters from the future
( obviously) beaming in from a Federation Starship!

Knowing my temporal directives I did not hang about in case I
endangered the timeline. Instead I went inside for a pint and some
dinner.

Maybe Herefordshire is the location for First Contact and not Bozeman,
Montana?

4 comments:

Cannwin said...

so who's the bigger nerd? me for understanding what you just said or you for saying it?

BS5 Blogger said...

As Mr Spock would say, The nerds of the many outweigh the nerds of the one.

Great comment, Canwinn :)

Suburbia said...

Who, I ask you, WHO mentioned that it looked like a beam from space? Who exactly was it that said that?!!

Suburbia said...

Hee hee!