Saturday 25 October 2014

A size 8 week.

This week in my new role, I began to visit stores that I will manage as well as calling in at our flagship store in Covent Garden.  I also attended an invite-evening for our customers who take a size 8/extra small. We invited then to our Guildford store to meet the Chairman and to feedback on sizing, range and garment construction. They were vocal, passionate, polite and not averse to spending.

It was quite a week!

Leaving BS5 on Monday I took a there-and-back-in-the-day drive to exotic Milton Keynes (work HQ) . I also took in Paddington, Covent Garden, Guildford, Winchester, Salisbury, Lymington and Southampton. Home late on a Friday night via a sardine-can train.

More 'my' stores next week, with a west-country shape to the route planning.

I am enjoying it, although my new colleagues drink coffee unceasingly.








No comments: