Tuesday 12 January 2010

Flower Power


It's quite nippy here in BS5 with more snow due this afternoon and into tomorrow.

I have 2 duvets on the bed and this makes it toasty - however, BS9 (well her Mum - hello Shirley) has given me a double bedsheet to tuck in under said duvets and this takes it from toasty to positively power station-like. Ideal!

The sheet does have big red flowers on it but hey, I'm warm....

I'm not that surprised I hadn't thought of this common sense addition to the bed sooner. All that said, I do enjoy a spot of linen shopping...

3 comments:

D'ang said...

Ahhh, that explains why you like Project Runway so much!

Suburbia said...

I love loitering in the bedding dept.

Hee hee!

(Pink flowers by the way!!)

BS5 Blogger said...

I reckon they're the red end of pink!

:)