Monday 28 September 2009

Guaca-fucking-mole!


I think Peter Mandleson is a shrewd political operative and a very sharp mind in the political jungle.

Indeed, I like him, even as Guardian as he is but I think his speaking style is cold, insipid, insincere, patronising and slimy.

He is also in as a made up Lord with no vote from the public and yet with his hands on some important red boxes.

Surely they will be wiped out and deservedly so ; a complete fuck up these last years in my opinion and I hope they get a kicking, even though any alternative is long enough out of office to be scarily untested. To hear Labour try to say they know what the country needs is a scarcely credible. All that utter wank about none of it being their fault and it all being international politics!

Keep Gordon Brown on and give the man some dignity but vote them all out ASAP, I trust!

Okay - rant over - spoons, bridges, trains and buses to follow, as per normal.


2 comments:

Suburbia said...

Wow, that was an unexpected rant! Haven't read one of those for a while, and after such a gentle day too!

BS5 Blogger said...

Londo-centric Labour arrogance always gets my goat but it only comes out briefly :-)