Sunday 26 April 2009

Tag!


This is from Suburbia at MFS so I am happily playing along:



1.What is your current obsession?
Train connections that take in a Pendolino
2.Which item of clothing do you wear often?
These days a tie, thank the Lord...
3.What's for dinner?
Irish rump steak, chips and Spring greens!
4.What are you listening to?
The Westminster Hour (R4)
5.Say something to the one that tagged you.
Cluck cluck!
6.Favorite vacation spot?
I have a small spot on my left arse cheek; it is no more or less favourite when I am on holiday.
7. What I'm reading right now?
On and off, 'American Prometheus', a biog' of Robert Oppenheimer.
8. Four words to describe myself.
Mr Richard John Ryan
9.Guilty pleasure.
Sundays at The Gregories
10. What do you think you will feel about your life when all is said and done?
I was generally decent?
11. What do you look forward to?
Quiet time in my house, and (separately) talking to my brothers and parents
12 Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
Pony tailed Guardian readers crapping on about lentils...and then becoming FTSE 100 finance staff (the fucking wankers)
13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Moo biscuits in bed
14. Flower of the moment?
Elegant lilies in my lounge
15. Favourite ever film?
Where Eagles Dare
16.Care to share some wisdom?
Psalm 128, though it is wisdom for me, and not wisdom I would impose upon you...

Okay: that's yer small onion.

2 comments:

Suburbia said...

Glad you have perfected 'chicken speak'.

(too much information regarding spottiness, ewww!)

BS5 Blogger said...

Sorry about that!