Sunday 26 April 2009

The Council...


It is indeed seven days and seven nights since blogging here in BS5 and the comments on the end of the previous post are right - indeed the Chad'eech need not be silent: he is the elder brother on this one.

A quick line prior to my dinner to let you know that more posts will be here soon. Since my last entry I have been to Lancashire, Cumbria, Teeside, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and then back to BS5. I was away Monday to Friday with precious little Blog-ottunity across those days!

Today I have been a busy chap with lots of church work (that I am probably now too busy to deliver), and plenty of stuff at home too.

More to follow soon and thanks for looking in on an unprogressive Blog these last days.


No comments: