Monday 20 April 2009

Commute!



I know it's still early doors in terms of my new job but there is yet to be any tail-off  in pleasure gained from getting the train to work!  Today I am heading out from Bristol and up to the edges of the Lake District in Lancashire/Cumbria. Should be a picturesque one. Short of carking it in a horrific derialment incident, I always look forward the possibilities of the train. I think I will be on a Pendolino today.

As ever, I will check out the driver just in case it's the fella pictured (my brother says I will see him one day).


5 comments:

Saz said...

BS, the weather is again superb here today in cumbria..

superb weather cumbria ..oxymoron!!

have agreat day

BS5 Blogger said...

I'll look out of the window for you and wave!

x

D'ang said...

Totally top entry.

And yes he was at the controls. For sure.

Suburbia said...

Isn't it about time you posted something to entertain your loyal readers??

x

Roooaarrrrr! said...

Suburbia pre-empts me.

Seven days and seven nights. And no blog entry.

How long must we stare at each other across the blogging zone?

Look lively there!

The Council is deadlocked on this one, son.