Monday 16 February 2009

Customer Service...


Today I have been to John Lewis where the customer service was, and always is outstanding. I made some purchases and then had a wander about the rest of the Mall. Mission 'New Specs' and Mission 'phone upgrade' both failed today and are looking like Thursday sorties now. It is half term week in Bristol so it was pretty busy out there today.

I then came home and switched on the TV to catch Masterchef on the replay service but the whole thing froze and then stopped working. My TV box has been doing that weekly for a while now so I called my service provider - after about 230 options to choose from I eventually spoke to a cheery scouser (Rebecca) and she has despatched an engineer for mid week. Maybe I will get some smart new kit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww and you were so looking forward to "mission: new phone" :-(