Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Contingency...


Well, this is really as bad as it got here in BS5 on Monday. Some more snow due to arrive today but not a case of being snowed in, really. However I think I might be sensible and delay my sojourn over the Severn Bridge for a day.

If I am snowed in, there is a default emergency plan to all make our way to The Rhubarb and wait it out there!