Thursday 29 October 2009

All go for a Thursday!






What a roller coaster day at Blog BS5!








I got up early and frighteningly-excitedly to inspect some chicken stock I made last night. This is a new creative avenue for me and I am quite pleased with it. It is now ready and frozen for a culinary venture to come! I made goat stock some weeks back and it became the basis of a cracking little stew.








Next I nipped into Bristol to pick up a new landline handset for a neighbour of 85; I subsequently set it up for him. Top escalator action thrown in en route.








Also, and between a good day WFH, I squeezed out a late fifties MPG drive in VX52!








And next on the agenda is 'The Restaurant' with Raymond Blanc and Zeee Challlllonj; a show in its third year, an early feature of my Blog back in the day, and a total favourite!








All of this is top smart but dwindled in comparison to my morning.....you know who you are!

3 comments:

Saz said...

laptop on lap, tv and monsieur Blanc!! Zank you very mush!

Suburbia said...

Mmmm :)

(Spod!)

BS5 Blogger said...

I reckon old Raymmmoooon isn't French at all. Maybe he's from Stepney and is just putting on the accent?