Friday 30 October 2009

Bus Drama? Bus Trauma!


My friend Dandelion has sent me a picture that is right on the money for the cutting edge mix of Blog BS5.


The post title is her own work too.


What we have here is top Bus trauma from Warwickshire, and not Liverpool as you might think given the lack of wheels on the bus (The Wheeeeels on the bus go round and round, round and round....)


Clearly this was a bus in trouble, caught in a crisis during its working day and unable to get back to the depot for a good night's sleep. It is Bus No. 13, unlucky for some.
Thank you, Dandelion.




2 comments:

Suburbia said...

Cutting edge mix? I am speechless!

;)

(Hi Dandelion )

dandelion said...

Ah, there it is. I feel as if I had won the Pulitzer prize for news photography... Such excitement!

Thanks for showing it, BS5, and hello Hilary